Here are some of the benefits provided by Ni/Cal that Lime does not:
- Lower cost per acre than Lime rates.
- Compatible with other tank mixes including mixtures that contain Fungicides, Herbicides, or Pesticides.
- Reduced required storage space.
- Sold in large and small volumes.
- Easier to handle, both mixing and applying.
- Can be applied at any time during the growing process.
- Readily available Calcium for plants after application as opposed to Lime which takes 2-3 years to provide the same amount of available Calcium.
- Ni/Cal is in a liquid form; therefore it can be applied with any type of ground sprayer or airplane.
- Water is used as the carrier but the ratio for the mixture of Ni/Cal with water will vary based upon the results of your soil test.
- It is recommended to always use at least ten gallons of water per acre when making a diluted solution from Ni/Cal.
NEVER MIX NI/CAL WITH ANY LIQUID FERTILIZERS CONTAINING PHOSPHORUS. NI/CAL IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY FORM OF PHOSPHORUS. ALWAYS CHECK COMPATIBILITY BY MIXING A
SMALL AMOUNT OF ALL PRODUCTS BEFORE TANK MIXING.